Hanlon Industries is skilled in taking ownership of projects of all sizes from as early as the conception phase.
Harnessing our expertise and personable service, we take projects through the design phase and the tendering process right through to managing our on-site personnel during the construction phase and final sign-off.
We involve key internal consultants as well as contractors to ensure that the primary objectives of all projects are delivered seamlessly, with uncompromised attention and quality.
We ensure that our clients are included in all decision-making so that we can provide the most viable design and construction options to minimise costs and delays.Read More
Our Project Management services include:
- Site assessment
- Feasibility studies and cost planning
- Cost benefit and risk analysis assessments
- Project planning and programming
- Concept design management
- Value engineering and buildability analysis
- Construction documentation and co-ordination
- Project tendering and evaluating
- On-site contractor management
- Project administration, forecasting and reporting
- Quality management and industrial relations
For all enquires and quotes please call our Head Office 03 52786622 or email email@example.com