Hanlon Industries cost-effective labour rates can support your business operations in specialist areas, through peak times, to cover unexpected events, or for regular and ongoing work.
We provide quality industry professionals without the time and cost-consuming recruitment, selection and onboarding processes.
Our experience and knowledge are unrivalled. We will work with you to design a program of effective preventative maintenance to keep your plant running efficiently and extend the life of your assets, all with minimal downtime.
Our team is on call around-the-clock, ready to resolve breakdowns and provide clever, cost-effective solutions.Read More
Hanlon Industries is one of the top maintenance service providers across a wide range of industry sectors.
Strong engineering and project resources support our skilled maintenance teams.
Our labour services include:
- Boiler makers, coded welders, mechanical fitters
- Engineers and draftsman
- Planners, supervisors and team leaders
- Crane operators, riggers and scaffolders
- Carpenters, plumbers, plasterers, painters and labourers
- Civil contractors
- Electrical and automation technicians
- Instrument technicians
- Hydraulic and pneumatic technicians
- Logistics and stores personnel
We have numerous labour inducted into the following sites:
- RTA specific site inductions
- RIW (Rail Industry Worker)
- Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM)
- John Holland
- Sydney Trains
- Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
- Queensland Rail
- MSIC – Australia wide
For all enquires and quotes please call our head office 03 52786622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org