By utilising our experience and the latest industry technology, equipment and methods we ensure the highest standards of quality, efficiency and reliability on all our projects.
Hanlon Industries is equipped to provide all required resources with our diverse workforce and extensive fleet of vehicles and equipment.Read More
Our Civil Work capabilities include:
- Earthworks, site remediation, decontamination, demolition
- Screw piling and screw underpinning
- Bored piling / CFA
- Pile design, certification and testing
- Shotcrete walls
- Excavation services
- Concrete demolition works
- Residential, commercial and industrial concreting services
- Council projects
- Footing and Foundations
- Bus shelter removals and installations
- Footpaths and driveways
Hanlon Industries is an industry specialist and has developed a wide range of round shaft helical pipe piles and anchors.
Our highly efficient steel production processes and principles, combined with our commitment to consistent quality, allow us to provide superior products with some of the shortest lead times in the industry.
Recognising our innovation and skills, we are often called on to fabricate custom piles and brackets to exact specifications or designs.
Advantages of using Helical Piles include:
- Adaptability to a variety of installation angles
- Lower cost than driven or drilled piles
- Ease and speed of installation
- Suitability for low-headroom and other limited-access areas
- No concrete required
- Little or no earthwork and spoil material (advantage at contaminated sites)
- Minimal vibration and noise
- Very low mobilisation and demobilisation costs
For all enquires and quotes please call our head office 03 52786622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org